Thursday, August 6, 2009

over the course of Grey's Anatomy Season 3 marathon...


Today Cory Aquino is to be buried in Manila Memorial Park, tonight actually! Condolences and you will be missed, Cory! May you have the peace you deserve, He has taken all your pain away. May you rest in peace...and so to Peter's cousin - his Manong Bongbong and Nang DC June, may you both rest in peace as well..

Going back, today's rain-and-shine drama just made me all lazy. It's me and Yuan's 3rd day camping out in the living room. And the whole afternoon I was glued to my laptop watching with full concentration Grey's Anatomy Season 3. I am at the 19th episode I guess, before I come to an end by episode 25. While I was on a break and Grey's Anatomy was on a pause, me and my little fella got back to practicing his daily how-to's and today was the "close-open" day. He's done a great job... And I was lucky enough to capture it this afternoon...you can see the concentration in his face, he is all focused!





You can't even interrupt him. Oh my, my little man is learning fast. And after that, he made his usual ritual after a job well done. He clapped to himself.




...and then this little boy gives out his well-achieved all out smile because he knows he's done some good work today! Hoooooray!



I am sooo proud of my little fella! =) I know he has more of these sloppy firsts to come...And I am enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment