Friday, September 11, 2009

Tadddaaaah! *drum rolls*

I never thought that being a mother would entitle you to a much hyped up mood and being overly obsessed with your little one.

I am proud. I am happy.

I have never been so fulfilled in my life that the zest and enthusiasm just overflows. Sometimes you find yourself over reacting on the little things he does. The look in your kid's eyes just makes your heart melt like ice cream. And you just can't stop smoooching him every minute. I know I am becoming a sucker for my little fella... One minute they were just tiny little sea monkeys then now he's learning how to grab my hair and pinch me. And he screams now. I am amazed and I am enjoying every minute of his "babyhood". They grow up fast... One day I might just blink and miss and poof! He'll be telling me that he wants to get a tattoo.

Today, I got my little boy's passport! Yey!


We are set to go!


I even bought my little guy a pasalubong...







He looks adorable and he's too obvious that he loves it!!!

Posing posing pa!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment