Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last bits of March

My little boy is growing up fast and I am happy that I am with him everyday seeing all of this. I am now getting used to calling him my little man instead of my little boy. We've been busy during the last weeks of March. I've been having Yaya problems, two down already and now I am back to the hardest part which is looking for one, again. Oh well, patience is not my virtue but I need it. For the mean time, its ME and Wan again. One on one. But don't get me wrong, I am a hands on Mum. :) My only problem is house chores, the cleaning and the cooking and the laundry. *grr*






Currently, Wan is going thru yet another teething phase, the two lower molars are out and now two upper fangs are slowly making their way out. No wonder he's been losing appetite, slight diarrhea and has been grinding his teeth often since last week. Poor guy. TLC from Mum is just what he needs along with Pedialyte and BRAT diet. =) Its been a rough March 2010 for us but still we got through it. These pictures are the BEST part of our STEAMY March... he'll be the next big thing tomorrow. :D A camwhore in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment