Monday, April 5, 2010

How HOLY have you been this Holy Week?

For starters, every Holy Week is like some long, neverending Sunday.
The streets are empty and deserted like some Armageddon movie.
So instead of letting myself be swallowed up by MASSIVE and INTENSIVE Boredom.
For the first time this month of April I dragged my lazy ass to do the chores.
I started Holy Wednesday by cleaning the house -- mopping, wiping, sweeping the floor, etc.
After an hour or so, I was dizzy.
First batch of laundry, mainly my clothes, on Maudy Thursday.
Plus the fact that its my first day surfing the crimson waves. *grrr!*
Perfect, right? Right on.


Good Friday, second batch of laundry.
Wan's piled up clothes from the balikbayan box plus his other everyday used clothes. Perfect.
My hands was soaked up in Chlorine and weary of handwashing.
Then off for Holy Week procession at 5pm, this time, pushing his stroller for almost an hour.
I felt my hands in pain like I was nursing Rheumatism and Arthritis. =(


Black Saturday, did some laundry again, our soiled beddings this time plus Wan's clothes.
Did some chores and yes, IRONING.
Who wouldn't love that???



My Holy Week was Holier than HOLY, thank you.


We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment