Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ice Scramble criticism.

I got these babies today after I went to the bank. I need some change for the jeepney fare so I brought these right across the street. The kiosk was The Ice Scramble Factory. Its actually the 4rth brand of Ice Scramble that I get to criticize in terms of taste and color. I know Ice Scrambles are not a big deal, but it is for me. I was addicted to Ice Scramble when I was a kid. I spend half of my lunch money to get some after school or during lunch breaks. And I devoured it like its the yummiest thing ever invented.


Pink shaved ice on a plastic cup with condensed milk and sago on top, the chocolate syrup was just optional. YUMMY. This was the Ice Scramble that I am literally familiar with - the dirty ones, they call. I remember clearly how it tasted like and thus, I compared it to the ones I tasted now. It was around January this year that the Ice Scramble industry began shooting out like mushrooms in kiosks around the malls in Iloilo City. They had a variety of toppings to choice from just like Yogu -- rice crispies, chocolate kisses, candy sprinkle, choco sprinkle, white milky kisses and yes, marshmallows. Plus, the syrup like that of blueberry, strawberry and chocolate. The condensed milk part was changed to powdered milk. I was amazed. The Ice Scramble Factory lacked the taste, so it did not pass. And out of the three different Ice Scramble brands, only one had the AUTHENTIC catch - MEGA ICE SCRAMBLE! She still tops my list. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment