Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mommy Moments Thursday -- The Birthday Gallery


mommy moments

Here's my Mommy Moment entry for today...
This is Wan's Birthday Gallery.
He was born on the 14th day of January 2009.

This is the most significant day of his life that I don't want to miss.

And every year, I am thankful for the wonderful blessings
that God has been giving this little Wantonball...

He clearly appreciated his 2nd birthday.
He clapped and danced when everyone sang to him.

And yes, he huffed and puffed and blew out his candle.

I am very much thankful that he's growing
smart and healthy as each day goes.
Its actually his day today...
he's already 2 years and 3 months.

And that makes me one proud Mummy
just like all of you Yummy Mums out there!

Cheers!
Much Love!
oxxxo


13 comments:

  1. Cute cute ni Wan at ni Mommy! :)

    Happy Mommy Moments!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wan must be enjoying all the birthday celebrations. awesome! life is so great and birthdays are reminder for us to cherish it more.


    happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a happy little boy! visiting your MM entry! hope you can drop by mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious celebrations!

    Take a peek of Our Birthdays at my page. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to a healthy life for our kids! Your son is adorable. My entry is up. Happy MM! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SALAMAT po sa lahat :)

    HAPPY MM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaw, precious photos My Mommy Moments Hope you can visit mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. handsome little boy...happy little man! great pictures with great memories! and oh, i love those cakes, beautifully done and must be really delicious! btw, followed you, hope you can follow me back...thank you! have a great weekend! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was a happy birthday! love the cakes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, that's the cutest bumblebee I've ever seen! :)
    here's my MM entry http://pepperrific.com/2011/04/mommy-moments-and-she-turns-five/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehe....Wantonball....how cute is that?!?! Love it! Belated Happy Birthday Wan! :)

    By the way, mommy...I want to let you know that I have awarded you and your blog with The Versatile Blogger Award. You can read all about it here:

    http://mymommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-2nd-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. time passes by so fast.. and we should really treasure each and every day! happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you fellow Yummy Mommy Blogggers!
    Its just amazing that I have people with whom I can share my thoughts with!

    Kudos!
    And I salute you all for a job well done!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete