Saturday, March 12, 2011

Like Saturday never ends.

Saturday! Finally its the weekend! Yay! We woke up late and I couldn't blame the bed weather. Rainy Saturday morning and cuddling under the sheets. Nice, eh? Definitely. My day started with my shop's inbox with queries about the posted items. Then advertise and updating the reserved items. I did some meet ups with two Mummy buyers and a few mummyhood chat. Pretty much my day was smooth and I liked how it started even if I had a thousand thoughts inside my head. Never ending budgeting and figures, more figures. Went home with a Yogart Delight on my hands and hoping that at least it can help me forget about the figuring out for a moment. Little naughty one was wide awake and screaming when I came home. Hyped up as the usual.


I ordered Lasgna and some Pizza Fries for a "lite dinner". He gobbled up the pasta like there's no tomorrow. I even thought he didn't like it all. The fries were gone too.

Wan is eating like a pig and I like it because he's becoming heavier. But the bad part is that he doesn't get chubby at all. Instead, the fats go to his thighs and his tummy. He even looks like he has got a beer belly. Hehehe. After attacking the pasta, he ran to me saying, "Mama, Mama!" and signaling me to get up. He held my hand and led me to his high chair. He finished it all up in a clean slate and all by himself. He didn't sit on his high chair but instead he made his high chair his table while he sat on the sofa. Neat, huh? Although with a bit of mess on the floor and on his face. But he did just fine. The cleanest mess to date. =)

Then he laid on the sofa and finished off the remaining ounces of his milk. Grabbed his cars and played before we hit the bath.

Cleaned and washed up, we tried on some get ups before going to bed. And this is the outcome of it. Wearing his uncle's basketball shoes with his glasses and new hat. He kinda liked wearing these fancy glasses. I dunno why. Its just amazing how he poses spontaneously at the camera these days. I don't have to pressure him anymore. Hehe. He's becoming a camwhore!

1 comment:

  1. very handsome young boy...i can relate with glasses, my little cupcake loves to borrow daddy's specs! :) please visit me at PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...and meet my two lovely kids! happy to meet yours, have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete