Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mommy Moments Thursday -- Congratulations!

mommy moments

Its Thursday and I am just amazed on how quick the days are.
Now this is my 3rd Mommy Moment entry -- CONGRATULATIONS!

I never expected how quick my little Wan can learn things.
He really just amazes me everyday.
At exactly 24 months, just a week after his birthday he already knows how to wear his
Crocs and his shoes.

Although he wears it the wrong way, I am still one proud mum!
I have actually observed this from my nephews when they
were on the same age bracket as Wan,
they too wore their shoes and slippers this way.
At 26 months to date, Wan already can say...
DOG
HORSE
GOAT
COW
MUMMY
PAPA (my dad)
MAMA (my mom)
PAT (his Uncle)
BOOK
TOTEP (my nephew)
ELMO
CAR
TRUCK
BUS
TASH (taxi)
FOOD
MILK
"MUT"
(hamut = ilonggo word for MABANGO)
CAT
"KAT" (or LAKAT = ALIS, GO)
BABATH
POO POO
ICE (his Tita)
SASA (his Ninang)
APPLE
SHOES
FISH
BACKPACK
WOW
SEXY

Yehey!
Congratulations Wantonball!

We're taking it one day at a time.
And we're hoping for alot more words to come.

Happy Mommy Moments, dear Mummies!
Cheers!
=)

10 comments:

  1. smart kid! congrats!

    visit also my MM entry:

    http://www.bhi-mine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! every milestones is very precious for us mommies..if only we can record all the events in our children's life. here is my share for Mommy Moments. followed your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!

    my son wears his crocs not in pair :) he would put a blue one on the left and a brown one on the right hehe


    Kudos!

    Don't hesitate to drop by my CRIB.

    Happy weekend!

    My Mommy Journey Entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you are a very blessed mom! :D congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what a smart boy you got there, mommy! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete